Suopunki is a weekend outdoor trip for trackers, explorers and rovers. We spend two night in autum nature at warm winter tents.
We start at Friday from Olari at 1730 hrs and we will back at the same place on Sunday at 1400 hrs. We might need some transportation help from parents.
We practise and lear outdoor skills, have fun and spend time outdoors and ofcourse eat well. Weather can be a little hard but we are in good hands.
Register before Oct 30rd. Link is here.
Camp fee is 25 € and we will sen an invoice.
- Scout scarf
- Warm sleeping bag and sleeping mattress
- Back bag, camp site is very close to parking lot
- Warm waterproof boots
- Warm wind and waterproof jacket and trousers, beanie and gloves
- Second layer (fleece, pullover)
- Warm underwear (long johns are recommended), 2 pair of socks
- Cutlery, waterbottle, hygienia stuff and possible medication
- Torch or head light, knife, compass, matches
- Sitting mattress
Remember to check out all the gear and put your name on them
The leaders are Aslak Söderman, Riku Virtanen, Mikko Kytö, Jussi Vehviläinen ja Timo Muttonen. In any question sen email to office(at)erakotkat.fi or call 0400514378 (Mudi)